As the days and hours goes by. We have our moments to our friends, parents, God and classmates every minute of our life. There is also sometimes we have our enemies that make us angry to them. But happy memories bring me back to the bad memories just forget about it.
Our life is just like a clock that every tick tack of it, we have done a great and bad. Last year, I have no confident to face any challenges and problems. I am very shy but serious. Always talk my problems by myself I did not share it to my parents, but sometimes to my friends, because I know that my parents will be angry with me if I will tell them what my problem is. While my friends who are always there for me are giving me the change to hear what are the challenges of my life. But I will change what I am last year into today years of days. I will share my problems and happy moments with my friends and barkadas. I will no t be shy and give myself a nice introduction where in a left the m,e in the past and face the present of today and tomorrows. I will be more practical and serious on my class and lessons so that someday I might be one of the top ten achievers. I will review and past my projects on time as early as the sun and with beautiful presentation, not to delayed it. I will be more strong person to my enemies so that they not always say me that I am weak and cannot fight with them, but I don't want any trouble. I just want a simple life and simple friends like them.
This new years resolution or new year new me that I have list and I show will be followed. Beginning today and tomorrow, because I don't want a person who were breaking her or his promises on me.
No comments:
Post a Comment