Sunday, October 7, 2012

My Reflection on 2nd Grading

                                       Everyday I always go to school, not to have fun with my friends only but to gain knowledge that I didn't encountered. The knowledge that I will be use to achieve my ambitions and the knowledge that I will be use in the future. I have learn on how to read, to write, to use computer wisely, to know about the html tags, on how to post a blog, on how to design and how to use my time wisely in every minute of my life.
                                        I encountered many problems, "Solving equations in math is like solving your problems in life". This is a nice quote for a student like me.I encountered on how to use my time to do my projects, to do my assignments, and to review.Not always doing these when the time is over. I could understand a lesson that is so very hard. I cannot think when I am writing my compositions when there is a problem in my life and sometimes I am lost when I am exploring the computer.Sometimes I am worried of my blog because sometimes I cannot see my blogger. I could not understand the html tags.
                                         But I address this challenges in my study life, so that my mind would not be burst on thinking.I use my time to man easily learn that lesson. When I will make my composition I will focuses with it. I will use the manual of the computer so that I will not lost what ever I will explore. I will  review the html tags so that there would not wrong of my exers and the most of all I will discipline my self.
                                           Moving on I will be more responsible and to discipline student so that I will reach that goal. So that in the future I can help my parents who give the chance to go to school to learn and to help also other people who where at my side  everyday.

5 comments:

  1. Hello, you have a hard time studying but I know you can overcome it. You're doing your best and keep it up!......I hope you still remember me.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yow !that's right Pamani :) Don't give up ! Just study harder !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats right Marj study hard .. just have faith in God

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always be strong in facing your challenges in life. I know that you have given up your best. Study hard marjorie. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. always remember all problems are God's way to challenge us how strong are we... just continue striving and you will attain all your goals in life.. keep it up ! :)

    ReplyDelete